Counselling & Psychotherapy Service
Psychotherapy and Counselling Referral Service
BCPC’s Psychotherapy & Counselling Service offers members of the public access to our fully qualified and trainee psychotherapists and counsellors. The service only lists practitioners who are registered or working towards registration with BACP or UKCP and who adhere to the relevant code of ethics.
Counselling and Psychotherapy give you a chance to talk through your problems in confidence. Perhaps there are immediate difficulties you want to sort out, or maybe you want to explore the underlyiung reasons for how you are feeling.
Counselling and Psychotherapy can help you change your life for the better.
Reasons why you or your patients may be interested in contacting us include -
- No waiting list - as we have over 150 practitioners on our database we are normally able to set up an initial assessment within a few days
- Affordable therapy- we operate a sliding scale for fees ranging from £15 for a trainee practitioner to £40+ for a fully qualified psychotherapist or counsellor
- Flexible timescales to suit individual needs - both long term and short term therapy is available depending on the level of complexity of the patients’ needs
- Wide geographic area covered - therapists are available in the South, South West and Wales
- Assistance in finding a therapist - people may either contact therapists directly from our website or discuss their needs with a coordinator who will assist them in finding someone suitable
For more information or to find a therapist, please contact Sarah Ireland on:
(t) 07907 771612